Let Ride Cold Brewed Coffee is cold extracted for a prolonged period of time to provide a low acidity, highly caffeinated functional beverage. Batches are brewed twice weekly to continually supply the Madison area with fresh product. We pride ourselves on being an ecofriendly, socially responsible business. Learn more about us, our product, or where to obtain this refreshing and delicious beverage.
How to Get Your Fix
- Snag a bottle at a retail location
- Have it straight up or get it in a mixed drink at a restaurant or bar
- We cater events. Contact us for wholesale pricing
- Get a fresh cup or a bottle at farmers' markets, local events and festivals - Try the famed Let It Float
- Talk to your boss or food purchaser about letting it ride around your office
- We are flexible and want to work with you. Give us a call or send us an email to individualize your order
Larger sizes available for businesses, bars, restaurants, large events, co-ops, big families, and serious cold brew junkies. Please contact us for pricing.
These Fine Establishments Let It Ride
- Jenifer Street Market
- Regent Market Co-op - 2136 Regent St
- Dorn Hardware on Broom Street
- The Market Basket - 312 E Mifflin St
- Pinkus McBride Market and Deli - 301 N Hamilton St
- MacTaggarts - 230 W Lakelawn Pl
- Willy Street Co-ops
- SuperCharge! Foods - 1902 E Washington Ave
- Monkey Bar Gymnasium - grab a sugar-free, fat-free energy drink before or after your workout!
- Capitol Centre Foods
- Fresh Market
- Metcalfe's West Towne Mall and Metcalfe's Hilldale
- NOW at Metcalfe's in Wauwatosa!!!
We love hanging out with other veneors and farmers at these markets
They're back on!
Refill your bottles for a discount!
- East Side Farmers' Market - Tuesdays from 4pm-7pm at Central Park
- Capitol View Farmers' Market - Wednesdays from 3pm-7pm on Sharpsburg Dr
- UW Health Farmers' Market - Thursdays from 2pm-5pm at UW Hospital
- Monroe Street Farmers' Market - Sundays from 9am-1pm in the Edgewood College parking lot
- *NEW* North Side Farmers' Market - Sundays from 8:30am-12:30pm in the parking lot accross from Warner Park
Ecofriendly and Socially Responsible
- All spent coffee grounds are used as a nigtrogen source on a local farm
- Work with only organic and fair trade roasters
- We wash and sanitize returned bottles to reuse them
- Only waste generated is backs of vinyl labels
- Beans are delivered in buckets which we either repurpose ourselves or return to the roaster for them to reuse
- We drive to Milwaukee to get the bottles ourselves so they don't get shipped in packing peanuts. Mike drove the packing peanuts we did get back to the bottle company so they could reuse them.
Local and Community Oriented
- We believe in the value of keeping money local. We support local businesses for the products and services we need.
- We work with only local roasters. Our current blends come from Just Coffee
- Our image designer and website developer are Madison residence
- We get our business cards from Lakeside Printing Cooperative on Willy Street
- Bottles are obtained in Milwaukee
About Our Product
- Low in acidity
- High in caffeine
- Smooth - many people who don't like hot coffee love cold brewed coffee
- Excellent on hot summer days
- Great it in cocktails and mixed drinks
- Delicious in a cold brew float
- A healthy, natural and convenient energy drink